New In My Etsy Shop - The Bryn Romper by My Little Plumcake!



This is another baby shower gift I made for BFF... The adorable pattern is from My Little Plumcake (an instant download found here on Etsy) and it was very easy to follow and make up. She generously allows the garment to be sold, so I'm excited to announce that it is a new addition to my Etsy shop! I can't wait to make up more examples in different fabrics... I have so many ideas brewing! (Update: I've added pictures of different fabrics at the bottom of the post).



It has a pleated front with ribbon bows for straps.


And elastic leg openings that grab chubby little thighs and create a bubble hem.





And of course I had to make a matching hat because my BFF is the queen of sun protection for her fair-skinned babes.




The polkadot contrast was a happy accident because I didn't have enough of the main fabric, but I like it so much that I wish I used it on the romper (there is an optional ruffle detail in the pattern that I didn't make).


Thanks to My Little Plumcake for the fabulous pattern





1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Thank you so much for the write up! Your work is amazing!! I am so happy you liked the pattern
    Michelle @ My Little Plumcake

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated!