10 Awesome Wooden Baby Toys For Crunchy Mamas



I love the simplicity of wooden toys for babies.  Don't get me wrong, I didn't use cloth diapers and I have plenty of loud, plastic toys cluttering the house... but there's something about the craftsmanship and the old-timey nostalgia of handmade wooden toys.  My son has a wooden rattle with rings from this green baby shop in Grants Pass, Oregon (I'm so sorry I can't remember the name) and I was almost surprised how much he enjoyed it.  I came across some super cute toys that I "favorite-d" on Etsy, and wanted to share them because they make such nice shower gifts.



This is similar to the one my son loved, with the wooden rings to play with...
from BannorToys on Etsy


For hipster babies ...
PS It's personalized on the back!
from 3PrincessesStore on Etsy

A sort of xylophone rattle - now that is cool...


from WoodenPlay on Etsy

For truly crunchy mamas...
from DGcreative

Colorful and fun...
from 2HeartsDesire on Etsy




These wooden beads have massage and physical therapy benefits...
from Dominna on Etsy



I'm imaging this rattle sounds like a rain stick or maraca...
from BoardingSchool on Etsy

A teether for babies who like to chew on wood or cloth...
from EnchantedDandelions on Etsy

Or, get one of these engraved wooden rings and attach it to a blanket or necklace...
from SimpleGiftsToys on Etsy

I just adore these wooden cars and trucks...

There you have it, 10 awesome baby shower gifts for baby mamas, especially tree-hugging ones (wink).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much appreciated!